Get RRB Technician Recruitment 2018 Notification, Syllabus, Exam Date details on our website also get the RRB result, Admit Card Update. We are here to inform you that here comes another opportunity for the candidates who are looking for a government job in railway department, so all those candidates this is a great news for you that RRB has issued the notification for the post of RRB technician recruitment.
- RRB Technician Recruitment 2018
- RRB Technician Recruitment Notification
- RRB Technician Recruitment Selection Criteria 2018
- RRB Technician Recruitment post application form
- RRB Technician 2018 Vacancy Details
- RRB Technician Exam Recruitment Requirement 2018
- RRB Technician Salary 2018
- How to apply for the RRB Technician recruitment 2018
- RRB Technician Recruitment Syllabus 2018
- RRB Technician recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern
- RRB Technician recruitment 2018 Exam date
- RRB Technician recruitment admit card 2018
- How to download the RRB Technician Recruitment 2018 admit card
- RRB Technician Exam 2018 Result
RRB Technician Recruitment 2018
so all those candidates waiting for a government job and willing to work in railway department this is a great opportunity for you, So all the candidate get ready to grab this opportunity. All the candidates should know the eligibility criteria and the process of the application form.
you can get all the details regarding this job RRB Technician Recruitment 2018 in this article and apply for this post RRB Technician Recruitment post from the official website of Indian railway.
RRB Technician Recruitment Notification
RRB has released the notification for RRB Technician jobs, there are 9170 vacancies are released for this railway job this is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who are looking for railway jobs. For this post of RRB Technician Recruitment 2018. RRB is going to hire the candidates from different states, So candidates from different states can also apply for this post of RRB Technician Recruitment. RRB Technician Recruitment application forms are available at official website of RRB.
All the candidates are advised to read the notification regarding this post so that it will give you complete details about this post. All those candidates who are interested in this post can apply for this post.Interested candidate can fill online application form of Technician Recruitment 2018. All the important details regarding this post RRB Technician post 2018 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application fees and other important points are mentioned in this article.
Every year RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) conducts various exams for various post this time it comes up with 9170 posts of RRB Technician. Candidate who has passed the SSC or Matriculation/ ITI from a recognized college or university can apply for this RRB Technician Recruitment 2018.
RRB Technician Recruitment Selection Criteria 2018
The RRB Selection will conduct written test and personal interview for the selection of capable candidates. Candidate are informed to read the eligibility criteria before filling the RRB Technician Recruitment 2018 application form.Candidate should know all the details regarding this post RRB Technician Recruitment such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application fees and other important points. For better convenience of the candidate, we have mentioned everything about the RRB in this article
RRB STANDS FOR railway recruitment board is a well-known government organization in India. It was established in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), it is headquartered in New Delhi. Candidates can check here all the details regarding notification and exam date.
RRB Technician Recruitment post application form
As we have discussed above the RRB Technician Recruitment notification that RRB has announced the 9170. Vacancy of RRB Technician Recruitment 2018, so all those candidates who are interested in this job can apply for this post.
Applicants who want to apply for this post RRB Technician Recruitment have to apply online application form go through the official website of RRB all the candidate are informed to apply online application form for RRB Technician 2018 Recruitment before the closing date who wants to apply for this post RRB Technician Recruitment need to be passed the SSC or Matriculation/ ITI from a recognized college or university can apply for this Railway Recruitment Board Technician Recruitment 2018.
Check More Related information Below
|RRB Technician Syllabus 2018||RRB Technician Admit Card 2018|
|RRB Technician Previous Papers Download 2018||RRB Technician Answer Key 2018|
|RRB Technician Eligibility 2018||RRB Technician Result 2018|
Candidate have required academic qualification will be eligible for applying this post. The age of candidate who are applying for this post RRB Technician should not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years. the age of the candidate should belong between 18 to 25 years. The Aspirants are requested to know all the details about the hiring procedure. With the help of this information, one can participate in RRB Technician Recruitment 2018.
RRB Technician 2018 Vacancy Details
- Name: RRB (RAILWAY REQUIREMENT BOARD)
- No of Post:9170
- Name of the post: Technician
- Application Mode: Online
- Job location: India
- Nationality: Indian
- Job category: railway jobs
- Official website:www.indiarailways.gov.in
For better convenience of applicants, we have provided all important details like Age limit, Pay Scale, Qualification,
RRB Technician Exam Recruitment Requirement 2018
- Required qualification for railway technician job
- Candidate need to be passed 10th and ITI diploma from recognizing board or institution
- Required age limit for RRB technician job
- Candidate should not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years
- Minimum age : 18 years
- Maximum age:25 years
- Candidate age should belong between 18 to 25 years
- Selection process for RRB technician recruitment 2018
The RRB Selection will conduct written test and personal interview for the selection of capable candidates
- Selection process
- Personal interview
RRB Technician Salary 2018
- The pay scale of the selected candidate will be approx 27000/- in hand
- Application fee of RRB Technician recruitment 2018:
- Application fees will be charged by category
- General/obc candidates have to pay 100 rs and no application fees is given to sc/st students and women the mode of application fee will be online
How to apply for the RRB Technician recruitment 2018
- Candidate have to go through official website of RRB which is www.indiaralways.gov.in
- Open the website, there will be a link “employment news link”, click on that link
- After clicking on that link read all the eligibility criteria
- After that, you have to click “apply online” link
- Now an application form will appear on screen
- Fill all the required details in this form
- Upload all the required documents including photograph and signature
- After filling all the details recheck all the details
- Now pay the examination fee using the applicable payment method
- After that you need to click on submit
- Now take the hard copy of application form for future use
RRB Technician Recruitment Syllabus 2018
Mathematics: Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision Making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
General Science: The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of a 10th standard level.
General awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and other subjects of importance.
Basic Science and Engineering:- The broad topics that are covered under this shall be Engineering Drawing (Projections, Views, Drawing Instruments, Lines, Geometric figures, Symbolic Representation), Units, Measurements, Mass Weight and Density, Work Power and Energy, Speed and Velocity, Heat and Temperature, Basic Electricity, Levers and Simple Machines, Occupational Safety and Health, Environment Education, IT Literacy etc
RRB Technician recruitment 2018 Exam Pattern
- It includes first stage CBT which is computer-based exam
- Second stage CBT
First stage CBT
- The First Stage CBT is of screening nature with MCQ.
- There Will be 75 No. of Questions.
- The standard of questions for the CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or minimum technical qualifications prescribed for the posts.
- The Question Paper will be based on Subjects Like Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science & General awareness on current affairs.
- There Will be a Negative Marking 1/3rd Marks.
Second stage CBT
- The Second Stage CBT shall have two parts viz Part A and Part B as detailed below.
- Total Duration of Exam will be 2 hours and 30 Minutes (for Part A and Part B together).
- PART A will be of 90 Min Time Duration with Total 100 Questions.
- The Question Paper will be based on Subjects Like Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, Basic Science and Engineering & General awareness on current affairs.
- There Will be a Negative Marking 1/3rd Marks.
- PART B will be of 60 Min Time Duration with Total 75 Questions.
- Qualifying Mark for Part B Only: 35 % (This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible).
- The candidate needs to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify. This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible.
- NOTE: Minimum percentage marks for various categories :
- For general category: 40%
- For obc category:30%
- For sc category:30%
- For st category: 25%
- These eligibility percentage marks may b relaxed by 2% for PWD candidates
All questions are objective type and will be given in English, Hindi and several local languages. There will be negative marking for objective type sections. About 1/3rd marks will be deducted for a wrong answer from the final score. This syllabus will help you when you preparing for RRB Technician Recruitment 2018.
General science and a technical subject have much weight than other sections of the written examination. there is general awareness section included for 25 marks, candidates can score easily marks in it. In addition to that, 20 questions will be given from the Arithmetic ability section. Generally, Reasoning and General intelligence sections having 10 and 5 marks weigh-age as given below
The First Stage Computer Bases Test is objective in nature and the candidate selected in the first stage will be eligible for the second stage. Candidates who are shortlisted for Second Stage CBT. Read this article carefully to get more information regarding Railway Recruitment Technician Recruitment 2018.
RRB Technician recruitment 2018 Exam date
RRB Technician exam date has out as per announcement of the first stage of RRB Technician will be CBT computer-based test will conduct during April and may 2018
All the imported details related to RRB Technician recruitment 2018 are given below
- Start date of RRB TECHNICIAN Application form 03-02-2018 at 10 AM
- Start date of RRB TECHNICIAN Application form 05-03-2018
- Last date for Online Fee Payment
- (Debit card/Credit Card/Net banking) 05-03-2018
- Last date for fee payment through SBI Bank Challan 05-03-2018
- Last date for fee payment through Post Office Challan 03-03-2018
- RRB ALP Admit Card Download Mid of April 2018
- RRB ALP Exam Date 2018 April-May 2018
- Declaration of exam Results August 2018
RRB Technician recruitment admit card 2018
All those applicants who applied for the RRB Technician Recruitment 2018 online application can get their admit card on the official website of RRB. RRB Technician admits card will be released by RRB before the 10 days of exam date.
Separate admit card will be issued to each student all the candidate need to download the admit card from official website of RRB which is Railway Recruitment board. Admit card is very important for appearing in the exam without admit card no candidate will be allowed to give the exam so all candidate are advised to keep the admit card with them at the time of the exam
How to download the RRB Technician Recruitment 2018 admit card
- Go to the official website of RRB which is www.indiasrailway.gov.in
- Select the appropriate region or board an click on the “ download call letter”
- Fill the required details such as registration number and date of birth, then click on submit button
- There will be an e letter is generated on screen download the hard copy of that
RRB Technician Exam 2018 Result
The result of RRB Technician Recruitment 2018 will be out in August those who will be passed will only be eligible for Document Verifications and Medical fitness test the result of RRB technician will be published on official website of RRB to show the result candidate have to enter their roll number and birth date Candidates can check their RRB ALP result 2018 by opening RRB regional website.
All the best to all candidates for score good in the exam. I hope you have got all the details regarding RRB Technician Recruitment 2018 exam and if any new update comes related to this exam we will upload here, please support this article and share it with your friends and relatives